Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finally feeling better

Thank God! I'm finally feeling better....only took 3 weeks (that's a good thing, they told me it would take 6). Mentally i'm feeling so much better. I was really not doing well for a minute there. My body is feeling pretty good too, besides being tired....but hey THAT i expected. I actually feel relieved to just be tired and nothing else. Pretty much the only feeling i was prepared for. I just have to be careful now days b/c i'm feeling better but know i shouldn't do a lot...don't want to go backwards. I still can't drive, but hopefully by next week.

Vince is doing great. He went from 7lbs 7ozs (his birth weight) to 8lbs 12ozs in two weeks....and this is what happens when you sit in a recliner all day and just nurse. haha. Doc said everything looks great. He has the sweetest little face. It's funny sometimes when we put him down and he gets upset, he just wants to be held again. as soon as you pick him up he's fine.

Emery has been amazing with him. lots of kisses and "pounds". She comes into the house from school and says "BABY!" and goes looking for him.

No comments: