Saturday, March 17, 2012

2 kids = no time to blog

Vinny is almost 7 weeks old! What? kid gained 3 lbs in 4 weeks and is creeping up on 11 lbs.....Emery is 22 lbs. he's going to catch her in no time.

last week Vinny smiled at me for the first time. It was awesome! He's such a cutie. He took a bath with me and Emery tonight. It was pretty funny. Emery is doing great with him, wanted to pick him up and walk away with him the other day. Her words are growing daily and she said Prisha on Thursday. It was really cute and made Prisha's week.

Today Dave and I took the boat out and the kids went to my parents for a few hours. I got burnt, so that part sucks. But it was really nice to be on the water and with dave for a little bit. I miss him. two kids is really amazing but very busy. I am getting over bronchitis but i'm feeling really great. I was really productive this week, cleaned the kitchen and did the MASSIVE amount of laundry that our small family creates every week.

Em is amazing me daily with what she is capable of. it's been really fun to watch.

ok back to the craziness....

No comments: