Sunday, September 18, 2011

Movement

I should have written last week - because that's when i first felt him move. It's usually only once or twice a day. But always in the morning. We're calling him Rambo James, did I mention that? I've been pulling Emery's clothes out of the attic to see if there is any non-pink stuff I can use for him....poor little guy is gonna end up in girls clothes at some point - either by my hand or Emery's.

Dave and I think we're closer on a real name but nothing is for sure yet. And like Emery we won't share it until the end. His room is filling up. I keep finding things and just sticking them in there. He will be rocking a purple swing....very metro of him don't you think?

In current news Dave is in NC for a fishing tournament, and i really miss him. (yes it's only 2 days...but still) I'm not used to being without him. It's been overcast here for a few days and in the 70's. I'm in love with this weather. We have been outside all weekend (Emery and I). We went downtown to the farmers market yesterday and then over to some friends for dinner. Emery is doing great. She's so much fun. She communicates with me now - showing me what she needs/wants. She brings her shoes over and sites down and sticks her foot in the air. It's super cute. She plays with me too, she was sitting in the back seat of the car yesterday and when i looked in the rear view she had her hands over her face and this big smile on. So of course I said "where's Emery?" and she moved her hands and laughed. I love her so much!

No comments: