Thursday, September 8, 2011

Heartburn Sucks - 18 weeks today

I never had heartburn with Emery...I had no idea what it was like. It's not very pleasant and I have a feeling it's going to get worse. I had tums in my purse but someone - and i won't name names - thought it was fun to shake them and run around the house. So needless to say i have no idea where they are.

Emery has 2 teeth now, ah woo hoo! Though one of them is causing her some major pain. She hasn't wanted to go to sleep lately. So we've been letting her fall asleep with us and then I move her. Once she's asleep she's good. So i'm not sure what it's about. But we're rolling with it.

We went to babies r us over the weekend and got a new infant car seat for Rambo James (yes that's what we're calling him right now). We also swapped out Emery's pink seat that we never opened for a grey one. A big more unisex. I'm working on getting some boy hand me downs over the next few months. I have girl clothes for Emery up to 6T, but very few are unisex. So i'm all over it. I got my first bag this week from a girl at my office, they are 18-24 months. SO CUTE!!

Other then the heartburn, things are good. I have felt a little movement but only twice. So we'll see. We still don't have Halloween costumes yet so i really gota work on that.

No comments: