Thursday, September 22, 2011

32/20/17

Yesterday I turned 32 and Emery was 17 months, today i am 20 weeks pregnant. WOW that's a lot of numbers in a short period of time. My birthday was great. Dave and Emery made me a beautiful card and got me a necklace. Tuesday night was arts and craft night and the two of them decorated a card for me and made me some artwork. It was so cute, Emery had a blast. Dave brought home glitter. (love it!)

Prisha took me out to lunch and even got me a gift! We went to dinner at Yamato's and Mom and Dad treated! Emery did really well with the fire. She was very interested in people catching the shrimp in their mouth. When we got back to the house Lily brought over cupcakes! ummmm.....i love cupcakes!

20 weeks - i can't believe i'm half way there. This pregnancy is moving! Monica is throwing me a "sprinkle" I love it! mostly for clothes of course so this little guy doesn't have to wear pink. But i did register for some stuff at Babies R Us and Target

No comments: