Thursday, August 4, 2011

13 weeks

Today I went in for my 4th ultrasound. It went great! I was worried because I didn't "feel" pregnant, and with the bleeding I was just really not sure everything was ok.

I fit into my normal jeans this week and that threw me off, I thought that was a bad thing b/c it meant i got smaller from last month, not bigger. Turns out it was most likely a combination of bloating, retaining water, no motivation and increased apatite followed by no more bloating, more energy and less apatite. so there you have it.

The baby's heartbeat is 160 and strong. She/he was moving around and just chillin in there. Baby's size is good and the bleed spot is gone.....I think this is really happening.

Liv has challenged me to keep the new baby off facebook, so that's the plan. The first post about my pregnancy or the new baby will be a photo of the 4 of us in the hospital! So let's hope no one blows up my spot. I think the biggest issue might be someone tagging me in a photo in a few months...haha.





No comments: