Thursday, July 21, 2011

15 months ..... 11 weeks

Emery is 15 months old today. She signs for "more" and "all done". She is so smart it's crazy. I tell her to go pick out some shoes and she does. Its so cute! I just love her so much. She even treated us to a full night's sleep last night.

She is really happy at her new daycare, which we call "school". She goes right in now and just plays with her friends. Whenever I pick her up she's playing and smiling. One day she was dancing, it was hilarious.

As for the second one, we're 11 weeks today....almost in the clear. We got a crib from a neibhor and now just need a mattress and dresser. I'm feeling great. A little tired here and there but overall really good. Some of my pants don't fit, but I have some elastic waist band skirts that are perfect, and even found a maternity jean skirt at good will for like $5...and it's Motherhood Maternity.

No comments: