Thursday, July 14, 2011

10Weeks - Sleeping Better

Today I am official 10 weeks pregnant. The bleeding as decreased and the cramping is gone....but the biggest news......Emery is sleeping better!! She only got up once last night and not at all the night before.

She is so smart! She understands almost everything we say now. She follows directions and knows what's going on. When it's time for bath time, I say "ok let's go upstairs for bath time" and she crawls up the stairs and goes straight into our bathroom. When she sees me put her bath tube on the counter top she puts her hands up in the air so i can take her clothes off. then she tries to help me get her diaper off. It's the cutest thing you've ever seen. Once she's naked she points to the bath. It's so funny.

In the morning after she goes to the potty, I say "get your pants and let's get a diaper" and she'll go pick up her pj pants and walk into her bedroom. She really is the cutest thing in the world.



Baby #2

I go today for my labwork for the new baby. We're due Feb 9. Dave won't even let me discuses girl names. He's sure it's a boy. We go back and forth on the nursery, he wants a nautical theme I want monkeys. .... I'll keep ya posted.

No comments: