Monday, April 22, 2013

She's 3, He's signing

Yesterday Emery turned 3.  She walked into our room at about 7:30AM (both Dave and I were already up, but just laying there and talking).  As soon as we saw her we both said Happy Birthday! and she looked at us like "really people, i just got up".  

Her party was yesterday afternoon, my Aunt Carole got her a jump castle and all her friends came over.  We made wands and decorated crowns, and had cupcakes (that were decorated by Emery herself).   The party was a hit.  

Something else big happened this weekend. Vinny signed!! We have been working on "more" for some time now and he did it yesterday!  I'm super pumped.  I think he has "all done" kinda down too.  

When Vinny gets mad, he throws his paci to the ground, as if to say "F- this place, I'm out of here! I will never suck a paci in this place!" .... so dramatic! 

No comments: