Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's September, and no i didn't forget i had a blog, but it does seem that way. Someone said to me the other day "well if you get board, stop in to that little art store off colman" I couldn't stop myself from laughing in their face. Board? You have got to be kidding me?? I could keep a staff of 10 busy with my daily schedule. I get the kids up and ready for the day, take them to school, go to work, eat lunch at my desk, leave, pick them up, prepare dinner (last week Dave started cooking dinner) feed the kids, clean the kitchen, do bath time, put vinny to bed and then at 9:00PM i play on the ipad for about 30 minutes till I pass out, only to get up 3-5 time with Mr. Vinny. yes, that's my daily schedule. and no i'm actually not complaining. It's been a tough summer. Dave has been sick since May and was working 12-14 hour days all of June and July (and the first 2 weeks of August) on some schools. It was like being a single mom there for a while. They still don't know what's wrong with him health wise, but at least we now have a doctor that is helpful. He's been tested for eveything from limes to ALS. so far nothing big has come up positive. He's on sleeping pills now and they are really helping him rest. So that's good. Vinny started army crawling about 4 weeks ago and did a full on crawl yesterday. Kid has some speed. He's eating some solid foods now and really starting to get a personality. He thinks Emery is the funniest person on the earth. Emery is amazing. She's so bright now. her speech and comprehension is amazing. She can sing her ABC's and at least 2 other full songs. it's so fun.

No comments: