Monday, April 23, 2012

Emery is 2

There are so many moments where you think to yourself "This is the cutest kid ever" I have a lot of them, but this one is worth noting. Yesterday Dave and I were sitting on my parents couch. Vince was with Nana and Emery was playing with her new turtle pillow. She brought her pillow over to us and in trying to get on top of it, while it was on top of Dave and I's laps, she headed me in the mouth.... Dave says "are you ok?" followed by a little voice saying "sorry mommy". I almost started to cry it was so cute and sweet. Her birthday party was a hit! Go River!! (he planed a treasure hunt with identifying trees and getting ribbons when you found them.) We had everyone playing from 2 years old to 8 years old. They all loved it. Emery had a blast with all her friends. We had a weather scare, but it only rained a little at the very beginning. Natalie was here as well as the whole Wood's clan, and that was great. We even went to monkey joe's yesterday.

No comments: