Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Home Stretch

Is it really January??? How is that possible? I'm big as a house...ok not that big, but maybe a condo. Overall i'm feeling good....though it's 10:30AM and the mornings are best for me. Sleeping is a bit changeling, I'm not that comfortable and in the wrong position I get a VERY sharp pain in my lower abs/ligaments. I also get this strange calf pains that wake me up in the night....isn't pregnancy fun. I'm not complaining though, I've had a great run.

Holiday update:
Last week was really great. Liv was here for Christmas and almost the whole week after and Nat came down on the 27th and stayed until the 2nd (Trace came down for a few days as well). It was so fun having them all here. Emery really enjoyed it. It was the first time she got to spend time with Trace, and that was really fun. She was giving hugs and kisses to everyone, and even gave aunt livvy a running hug at one point. She's changing every day now. She has so many words now and is so close to sentences. It was really nice having her home for the week. She's just such a sweet kid.

Rambo:
So I am starting to panic a little. I mean 2 kids under 2?! what were we thinking?? But i am really excited too. His room is all painted, and the dresser is set up. All this clothes are clean and just have to go in the dresser. The closet still needs some help, but no rush on that. The crib we borrowed is a drop side crib and was recalled. Dave is trying to get the "fix" for it this week so we can put it up. He is having a little trouble getting a hold of the company. So we'll see. Good news is the basset is where he'll be sleeping for a few months so we don't really "need" a crib right away. (i mean come on, Em slept in our bed until she was just over 1)

Hospital bag is packed, plan is in place. If we go into labor in the middle of the night Cyndi or Lilly will come over until my parents get to the house.

so here we go....

No comments: